Wednesday 28 December 2016

More...Wromans?

Good afternoon,

Here I have finished two more Celtic elements...



...one for...I think...Caesar's Gallic Allies for WMA, and one WMA Gaul command element.

To be honest, I can't remember which box I pulled this Gallic cav element out of!

And here is Spartacus hisself!



The first element painted of my HOTT Sparaticus army! The bulk being from old Atlantic Gladiators.

These ones are atop Esci Napoleonic cavalrymen legs, sitting on Newline (metal) Roman horses.

Ah, bother, I've just spotted a patch of unfinished flesh! Best I touch up that before he goes back in his box.

Nick

Yep, they were the third Gallic cav element to fill out my WMA unit of Gallic Allies for my Late Republican Roman WMA army. Now back to these Parthians...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. Hopefully the rest of the [fighting] Parthian elements will be finished in a few of days. Just got to wait for the Army Painter dip/varnish to dry.

      Delete
  2. Great progress for the holidays Nick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. Yeah, I'm making some progress.

      Delete